Director of CrossPoint Kids | Part-Time
CrossPoint Church: A United Methodist Community
Director of CrossPoint Kids Position Description
This Director of CrossPoint Kids works in cooperation with members of the ministry staff and Early Learning Center to enhance ministry to children and families. This position operates 12-15 hours per week and reports directly to the Associate Pastor of Family & Community Life.
Areas of Responsibilities:
- Scheduling of Cross Point Kids teachers/helpers for Sunday mornings.
- Providing materials for Cross Point Kids teachers/helpers for Sunday mornings.
- General supervision and oversight of Cross Point Kids teachers/helpers on
- Training and orientation of new Cross Point Kids teachers/helpers.
- Being the ministry leader for Cross Point Kids weekly.
- Teach or provided materials for baptism classes.
- Partner with ELC to provide lesson plans to all teachers every week.
- Check on each class at ELC one time per week.
- Create and oversee events for children (i.e., Easter Egg Hunt and VBS)
- Understanding of Cross Point Church Children & Family Ministries vision.
- Experience working with kids of all ages, primarily from preschool-5th grade.
- Ability to manage and supervise volunteers.
- Experience with Microsoft Office software.
- Experience in a team environment.
- Ability to successfully complete CrossPoint’s Safe Sanctuary program along with required clearances in compliance with the United Methodist Church Safe Sanctuary policy.
To apply email resume to Matt Reichard at firstname.lastname@example.org