YOU’RE WELCOME HERE
At CrossPoint, we hope you will be welcomed into a warm and casual environment. Below is a brief description of what you can expect when you arrive at CrossPoint. We can’t wait to meet you!
At a weekend service, you can expect:
- Each service to last one hour.
- Practical and engaging LifeTalks based on the Bible, with teaching from the campus pastor.
- Impactful worship music
Find your next step:
- A place to Grow. LifeGroups are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We believe discipleship is a life-long journey based on a relationship with God, the study of God’s Word and applying it to our lives. We have groups for men, women, couples, students, hobbyists, athletes, and more!
- A place to Give. God created you with unique skills and gifts to make a difference in this world. Find your SHAPE and serve in a ministry (link to the mission page) at CrossPoint or in your local community.
- A place to Lead. We want to help you be a leader at CrossPoint and in your local context. We provide tools and learning opportunities.
Opportunities for your family:
- A place just for kids. Learn more about our children’s ministry, Kids’Quest.
- A night just for teens. Ignite Student Ministry helps our teens find their own place to belong.